Thank you for choosing Safemix Equestrian bedding for your horse. Having treated your horse to some of the cleanest, most comfortable bedding available, this could be the perfect opportunity for a special treat for yourself and a friend! The chance of winning top band tickets for this year’s Horse of the Year Show (7-11 October 2015) in the Genting Arena, NEC, Birmingham. It’s a Prize Draw exclusively to Safemix Equestrian customers* and we have FOUR PAIRS of ‘Band A’ tickets to giveaway to four lucky winners.
Horse of the Year Show is one of the world’s most famous horse shows, and Arden Wood Shavings is proud to be the Official Bedding Supplier for the second year running with our flagship equestrian product: Safemix Equestrian.
Entries are online only and close at midnight (GMT) on 31 August 2015.
*Applicable to Safemix Equestrian purchases between 1 July 2015 and 31 August 2015. Full terms and conditions apply to all entries, as detailed below.
Simply fill in all the required fields below:
Terms & Conditions:
- To be eligible for this Prize Draw, you must have purchased Safemix Equestrian bedding between 1July 2015 and 31August 2015. The competition is open to Safemix Equestrian customers only.
- Entrants must be residents of the UK and aged 18 years old or over.
- One entry per person/household.
- The online competition is open from 1July 2015 and closes at midnight on 31 August 2015.
- Four winners will be drawn at random. Notifications and announcements will be made week commencing 7 September 2015. Each winner will receive a pair of Band A tickets to Horse of the Year Show 2015 and notified by phone or email, when they will asked for their postal address.
- Winners will have to accept the ticket dates they are allocated or forfeit the prize, which will be either for Wednesday 7 Oct, Thursday 8 Oct or Friday 9 Oct 2015. (All day tickets in Band A seats worth £51 each)
- Horse of the Year Show takes place in the Genting Arena, N.E.C., Birmingham B40 1NT. Car parks are available, and the venue is adjacent to Birmingham International Rail Station.
- Winners are responsible for making their own transportation arrangements to and from the venue, and all associated travel costs and personal expenses.
- There are no cash alternatives and prizes are non-transferrable.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, then Arden Wood Shavings reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Arden Wood Shavings employees (and their families), sub-contractors, suppliers and any related third parties are excluded from this competition.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this Prize Draw, the decision of the judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Arden Wood Shavings takes no responsibility for any disappointment or issues arising with the venue.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to have your name and details published online. You also give your consent to receive future marketing material from Arden Wood Shavings by email or post. Your data will not be shared with any third party organisation. View our privacy statement here.
- The Promoter is Arden Wood Shavings Ltd, Kenilworth Road, Hampton-in-Arden, Solihull B92 0LP
- The Prize Draw and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.