We are pleased to have expanded our range of…
Arden Wood Shavings’ strategic aim is to be the market leader in the manufacture and provision of consistent, high-quality, sought-after wood residue-based products and services.
To support this aim, Arden Wood Shavings is committed to ensuring we meet our customers’ requirements through:
– compliance with ISO 9001/2015, the quality management systems standard;
– continual improvement of the effectiveness of our quality management system;
– compliance with legal, regulatory, contractual and health and safety obligations;
As part of the Veolia group we play a central role in meeting their goal to contribute to the circular economy by recycling good-quality waste wood and turning it into a valuable and useful resource.
To enable us to meet our commitment to customers and all our stakeholders, we aim to:
– achieve high levels of customer satisfaction;
– maintain long lasting successful relationships with customers;
– produce high quality products, which lead the market;
– provide truly excellent customer service;
– develop and introduce new products and services.
Christopher J Stanford
Arden Wood Shavings Ltd
Many of Arden’s products including Safemix, Safemix Equestrian Bedding, Agrisorb and General Chip Classic are approved for use in Organic Systems by the Organic Farmers And Growers Evaluation Scheme. All Arden bedding products are fully biodegradable.
To view Arden’s Environmental policy and standards, please click here: Environment